Saturday, October 2, 2021

Judge Roger Prokes to Retire from Bench

 Dear Governor Parson and Chief Justice Wilson:

I will be retiring as Presiding Circuit Judge for the Fourth Judicial Circuit at the end of the work day, November 9th, 2021. This decision is driven by my turning 70 years of age on the following day.

It has been a true joy, and honor, to serve the State of Missouri, the Judiciary, and, particularly, the fine people of Atchison, Gentry, Holt, Nodaway, and Worth Counties. I firmly believe that we are all put on earth to help each other. My time with the Court placed me in a special position to attempt to carry out that mission. I pray I was successful.

My best to all, especially, the voters of the Fourth Judicial Circuit, who allowed me to serve.


Respectfully,

(Signed)

Roger M. Prokes


No comments: