Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's a Dog's Life for May 14th, 2008

Spot Goes Fishin’
*It was a cool, cloudy day around 9:30 in the morning. As the clouds drifted by over the small stream, Spot saw a small bluegill up against the bank in about 4 inches of water. Waiting patiently for his best opportunity, Spot lunged into the creek near the bank and trapped the small fish! Next, Spot bobbed his head into the water like he was bobbing for apples and clenched the fish in his teeth. Bringing the whopper out of the water and onto the grassy bank, Spot regripped the dish in his teeth and trotted back home to show off his fresh catch!
*Now, I’ve heard some fishin’ stories in my time, and I’m sure you have too, but I’ve never had any reason to doubt our magnificent dog "Spotty Boy;" he’s so loyal and all, so why would he make up something like that?
*I don’t know, but I think I’ll go get my fishin’ pole and get down to that fishin’ hole. Spotty, here boy, let’s go!!!

No comments: