Monday, February 11, 2019

Prugh-Dunfee Funeral Home Sold to Rick & Jackie Ridge

 I am pleased to announce that I am retiring and have sold Prugh-Dunfee Funeral Home to my nephew and wife, Rick and Jackie Ridge.  Rick has been my embalmer for many years, and is also a funeral director.  Jackie has worked in the office with me and is very efficient.  Rick and Jackie will continue to serve you in a caring helpful way.  The name Prugh-Dunfee Funeral Home, and our tradition of service since established in 1868, will remain the same.
        
It has been my privilege to serve many wonderful families during these 36 years.  I value your trust and friendship, and thank you for allowing me to help care for your loved ones. 
   
I look forward to more time with my family and friends.  I am confident that Rick and Jackie will serve you well.

Thank You,
Betty Dunfee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She will be greatly missed. She is such a wonderful lady. She is so caring. Certainly wish her the very best and thank her for a job well done.

BillyMozingo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randall Davidson said...

BETTY DUNFEE,you have been a fixture in our little spot on EARTH and have done a fantastic job in helping and making families feel safe and you took care of everything that was important for our loved ones,as for them to continue on their journey. You helped soften the pain. THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND PROFESSIONALISM. I believe that Rick and Jackie will continue in keeping the business of saying good bye to loved ones and will make sure Prugh Dunfee Funeral Home is here to stay. Again THANKS and ENJOY RETIREMENT and your family.
Randall Davidson Family