Monday, July 11, 2016

Worth County Man Seeks Help for Major Medical Issues

Shane Kollitz has been hospitalized with medical issues and is seeking help paying his medical expenses. Here is his post on Go Fund Me:

I was recently diagnosed with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis (Liver Disease), possible overlaps syndrome of Auto Immune Hepatitis (another liver disease). Along side with Ulcerative Colitis (colon disease). There is no treatment or cure for any of these things.. I'll be on medication to slow down the deterioration of my liver, as well as medicine for the colon disease, and will most likely need a liver transplant in the future.. I am in a rough patch and medical bills/medicines are wiping me out.. I have I appreciate and respect any and all help.

To help with his medical expenses, please visit https://www.gofundme.com/2d84kme4.

No comments: